Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Blasted eagle keeps circling my coops even with everyone locked up.

He actually keeps landing on the ground and looking around for holes.

He keeps landing on top of my green tractor. He hasn't managed to break open the fencing on the green tractor. But wow does the breeding squad on there holler bloody murder when he lands!

We put a piece of plywood and a pallet on top of the tractor so it it harder for the eagle to land on it.

:barnie

Snow is melting though. .. in maybe a week or so I should be able start clean up and then building.
Can it read ?
funny signs.JPG
:lau

Veterinary nurse :)

It was a good day! In the morning I observed some surgeries, and in the afternoon I started learning where everything was and helped in appointments and with some treatments.

I am very tired though, lol. This will be a day shift gig, so at the moment, while I'm waiting for my two weeks to run out at the old job, I'm juggling working a night shift there and a day shift at the new place. I didn't get much sleep last night.
You'll be fine cause sleep is overrated anyhow :)

You just have to rub it in don't ya :hmm :lau:frow BTW what became of the gold pheasant ?

Do you do drills once a week?

Our tsunami siren goes off every Wednesday afternoon.

Crescent City's went off every first Wednesday between little kid recess and our recess...

How far from the water are you? What do they sound like, & how long do they go off? :pop

If all tsunami sirens are the same,they sound like this:
and last just long enough to freak out anyone that doesn't know that it's a drill. (Video found in one of the conversations hanging off of https://h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/brunel/A82440821

Amoco "white" gas was 29 cents a gallon. I'd put $2 in the tank on Friday night, run all weekend, & have just enough to get to work & another paycheck on Monday.
Yeah I remember my mom pulling up to the pumps.... There weren't any self serve pumps back then. And putting$2 in our maybe $5 at the most.
When we were kids I remember coming through the U.P. heading for Bemidji Minnesota and my dad stopping at a gas station in Iron Mountain. And complaining that gas 45¢. Funny I never would have thought at that time I would live up here.
I dreamed about it....
When I was young all I ever wanted was to move up north...... Funny how things end up.
Without even trying..... Maybe it was what God wanted me to do.....

You for sure don't want one of those sneaking up on you .:oops:
You’re right about that! I’ll take a 2-day blizzard over a 2-minute tornado anytime.
Crescent City's went off every first Wednesday between little kid recess and our recess...

If all tsunami sirens are the same,they sound like this:
and last just long enough to freak out anyone that doesn't know that it's a drill. (Video found in one of the conversations hanging off of https://h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/brunel/A82440821
Sounds like our town’s civil defense/tornado siren.

Back
Top Bottom