Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

The childrens stuff is my worst junk problem but i can totally relate. Theres an area 4 ft wide 2 ft deep between my front door and entertainment center, its stacked w 8 countable diaper boxes, a 2x2 box of toys and a 3 ft wide 2 ft tall baby bouncer(turned on its side.) Goes almost to the ceiling.
Ha!

I have a huge mound of snow machine parts between my "livingroom" and "dining area"

Actually .. most of the junk around the house is kid stuff... just kid 3 fell in love with machines :idunno

I'm not floored.... Remember I hauled several tons of scrap outta my yard last summer.... Some of us live those types of lives where things accumulate.....I for instance seem to end up with lots of car parts. I sold that scrap last year and got quite a bit for it.
But it started accumulating again right away.
I'm trying to keep it in organized piles at the moment
I remember that!

Yep. I used to have all of the junk in nice organized piles behind the shop... but over the years I just got tired... and now it has exploded all over my world.

You know they consider Kahki Campbell a production breed of duck.... But mine are very good pets. And they seem to really enjoy being free range ducks. Doing duck things.
Of course they have always been free range ducks so they don't know they are production ducks. Except they lay every day.
Funny that isn't it. If you don't tell them they just carry on doing what ducks do.;)

Here ya go... from further back:

View attachment 1736584

And then towards the shop and barn:
View attachment 1736586
That trash box got busted up(green thing with blue tarp)... just over time... been using a tarp for part of the lid all winter... snow is about gone now... so Monday's job will be to rebuild the box before the bears find it. :oops:

There are more snow machines and 2 4-wheelers over by the coops
You've got a lot of stuff. I could do with some of those things, broken or not, I'll fix them up.

OH whew.... I have various piles.... Piles from when I moved to the house... Piles from sheds that disintigrated Piles of shade structures Good useable parts Just not good for sheds any more. Piles inside the house

Organized stuff Like Horse harness and equipment have to be hung. I still need to make the propper hangers so its all in the laundry room. My laundry room is twelve feet by twelve feet and only about a quarter of it is actually used for laundry. Thats where deep laundry method combines with deep horse equipment...

Then there is the accumulation of varous chicken enclosures, goat enclosures, Dog fence and people fence... That either needs to be disassembled and moved or repurposed. The old horse shelter is going to go for structure for the new poultry house.

I tend to repurpose everything till it has no use any more.... So I have about two hundred linear feet of Dog Kennel, The same in Aviary Cage wire.... I need to buy some more fence but want to do the yard in a nice organized enclosure... So that means New livestock panels supported by Steel posts.

I understand steel and sheet metal and wire much better than Wood. Even in the heat of the desert if you build it right its no hotter than wood.

deb

OH whew.... I have various piles.... Piles from when I moved to the house... Piles from sheds that disintigrated Piles of shade structures Good useable parts Just not good for sheds any more. Piles inside the house

Organized stuff Like Horse harness and equipment have to be hung. I still need to make the propper hangers so its all in the laundry room. My laundry room is twelve feet by twelve feet and only about a quarter of it is actually used for laundry. Thats where deep laundry method combines with deep horse equipment...

Then there is the accumulation of varous chicken enclosures, goat enclosures, Dog fence and people fence... That either needs to be disassembled and moved or repurposed. The old horse shelter is going to go for structure for the new poultry house.

I tend to repurpose everything till it has no use any more.... So I have about two hundred linear feet of Dog Kennel, The same in Aviary Cage wire.... I need to buy some more fence but want to do the yard in a nice organized enclosure... So that means New livestock panels supported by Steel posts.

I understand steel and sheet metal and wire much better than Wood. Even in the heat of the desert if you build it right its no hotter than wood.

deb
I used to save everything.... I'm getting better at not doing it.... The last couple years I start looking harder at stuff...I start really thinking about how little time I have.... And if I can realistically use and item or not.
If it's been around a while and I don't foresee I'll be getting to it any time soon.... It's going bye bye.... When stuff is unorganized it seems to really hamper my ability to get a clear vision of what I'm trying to accomplish.... So that is the direction I'm starting to go with my stuff

Here ya go... from further back:

View attachment 1736584

And then towards the shop and barn:
View attachment 1736586
That trash box got busted up(green thing with blue tarp)... just over time... been using a tarp for part of the lid all winter... snow is about gone now... so Monday's job will be to rebuild the box before the bears find it. :oops:

There are more snow machines and 2 4-wheelers over by the coops
Seriously Al..... Your yard aint bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom