Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Soooooo sorry for the white stuff Al :hugs
Really love the Palm Sunday pics tho. Love your boy in his robes.

Good Monday a.m. all.
Not much of a holiday but,,, really great weather so I managed to get a lot of projects done. Got the new 6 pack nestbox unit primed, painted and mounted on the wall in the isolation side of the coop. The thing was a bit too solidly built. Took both me and the DH to get it moved and hung up. Got a good laugh watching the chooks reaction to that weird thing on the wall but it didn't take long for my head hen to claim the best positioned box as hers.

Sun is out now but not for long so I am happy I actually got all the outside cleaning, raking, rain barrel placing, uncovering plants, etc. done. Can't do any more until the ground thaws but just pushing to get done all I can before the surgery since I have no idea what the recoup time will be. (Should have more answers later today.) I'm pretty sure I'll still be vertical but probably have a no lifting until restriction. As long as it's only a week or two and doesn't stretch into my planting time, it'll be ok. Better get up and busy now before the rain starts.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK ON THE POND EVERYONE (watch out for the waves ;) )

20190422_113301_HDR.jpg
this little ducky has figured out how to scoot its emotional support glove around to where ever it wants to be in the brooder!! Amazing!

Back
Top Bottom