Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Just remember Baking Soda and Vinegar make carbon Dioxide....

deb
Lots of ceiling fans going (4 of them - one in the living area and one in each bedroom), windows open on each side with a breeze blowing in, so good cross-ventilation. And, I'm already tired of the smell, so I'll take my chances.

Lots of ceiling fans going (4 of them - one in the living area and one in each bedroom), windows open on each side with a breeze blowing in, so good cross-ventilation. And, I'm already tired of the smell, so I'll take my chances.
There is a product you can buy... specifically for post flood situations. I have had two such floods....

Suppliers for Companies that have blowers and chemicals often times sell to the general public. The Chemical I bought Is one cap full per gallon of water.

http://partsfloodequipment.com/chemicals/

I dont know which one but I am sure they are offered on Amazon.

Some are rather expensive but worth it... I think I paid around thirty five for a gallon jug.

deb

There is a product you can buy... specifically for post flood situations. I have had two such floods....

Suppliers for Companies that have blowers and chemicals often times sell to the general public. The Chemical I bought Is one cap full per gallon of water.

http://partsfloodequipment.com/chemicals/

I dont know which one but I am sure they are offered on Amazon.

Some are rather expensive but worth it... I think I paid around thirty five for a gallon jug.

deb
Thanks for the information - I'll look into it!

Does anyone else here have a hard time picking out greeting cards?
I can never just pick one without reading 3 dozen of them first.
As if the card picking out isn't hard enough. .
I have a great uncle who is dying of cancer. He moved out to Arizona to finish his days there so his wife would be close to her kids when he passes. Total suck for our family. . but I understand totally.
Anyway. . he is at the end and currently bedridden at the hospital.
Our family is doing a card shower since no-one can be there.
WOW. Try to find a card for that. It is NOT easy. :he

Does anyone else here have a hard time picking out greeting cards?
I can never just pick one without reading 3 dozen of them first.
As if the card picking out isn't hard enough. .
I have a great uncle who is dying of cancer. He moved out to Arizona to finish his days there so his wife would be close to her kids when he passes. Total suck for our family. . but I understand totally.
Anyway. . he is at the end and currently bedridden at the hospital.
Our family is doing a card shower since no-one can be there.
WOW. Try to find a card for that. It is NOT easy. :he

:(I'm sorry Shaw! Maybe a thinking of you card & then you can write in the important parts.:hugs

20190422_133835_HDR.jpg
20190422_133843_HDR.jpg
I finally settled for this one. Now I have to figure out whether to just sign it or what to write inside :barnie
I mean what do you say?

Back
Top Bottom