Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

View attachment 1759324 We just passed a semi - pick up truck head on going down Marquette mountain... This is a bad bad Hill and Sharp turn
Makes me shudder, thinking of the possible outcome of that one... (While it’s fun to do extrications in training and play with the toys, we don’t like having to do it for real.)

Last picture.... But this is now BLIZZARD white out conditions... Wish I could driveView attachment 1759331
:eek::hit
Prayin y'all get home safe and sound!
Do brownie points equal real brownies? :pop

The earwigs are back for the second year in a row & its like an Alfred Hitchcock movie outside at night. :barnieI'm not talking a few hundred bugs here, I'm talking thousands upon thousands swarming the ground & walls. I had to start spraying at night. I hate to do it & I'm worried sick about the birds, but somethings got to be done. :he
:barnie:barnie:barnie
Dang it all Room, Im sorry! :hugs

Last picture.... But this is now BLIZZARD white out conditions... Wish I could driveView attachment 1759331
Does your wife panic driving in blizzards?

The earwigs are back for the second year in a row & its like an Alfred Hitchcock movie outside at night. :barnieI'm not talking a few hundred bugs here, I'm talking thousands upon thousands swarming the ground & walls. I had to start spraying at night. I hate to do it & I'm worried sick about the birds, but somethings got to be done. :he

Ok... keep talking.... make me happy about living in the frozen north. :pop

Sorry :( those things really creep me out Because

Does your wife panic driving in blizzards?

Ok... keep talking.... make me happy about living in the frozen north. :pop

Your wish is my command

One time i was feeling something funny and i went to the bathroom mirror just in time to see an earwig climb out of my ear :sick:oops:

One time i was feeling something funny and i went to the bathroom mirror just in time to see an earwig climb out of my ear :sick:oops:

EW!!!!! :barnie :sick I've been having trouble sleeping. There aren't a lot in the house but right before I fall asleep my brain keeps telling me they're in my bed. We have to lock the cat out of the catio at night to keep them out of the house & when you open the front door to let the dogs out a half dz of them fall down on you. Its so creepy. I don't know if you guys remember me crying about them last year, but the ground is moving there are so many. :hit

Hows your gnat problem? Slowing down at all? :fl:fl

EW!!!!! :barnie :sick I've been having trouble sleeping. There aren't a lot in the house but right before I fall asleep my brain keeps telling me they're in my bed. We have to lock the cat out of the catio at night to keep them out of the house & when you open the front door to let the dogs out a half dz of them fall down on you. Its so creepy. I don't know if you guys remember me crying about them last year, but the ground is moving there are so many. :hit

Hows your gnat problem? Slowing down at all? :fl:fl

Yes ma'am thank you, the chemicals and the heat have gotten rid of them. What do u do about those things tho?!

Back
Top Bottom