Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

EW!!!!! :barnie :sick I've been having trouble sleeping. There aren't a lot in the house but right before I fall asleep my brain keeps telling me they're in my bed. We have to lock the cat out of the catio at night to keep them out of the house & when you open the front door to let the dogs out a half dz of them fall down on you. Its so creepy. I don't know if you guys remember me crying about them last year, but the ground is moving there are so many. :hit

Hows your gnat problem? Slowing down at all? :fl:fl
I feel so bad for you! I have this problem as well. If a see a bug in my room before bed I get the creepy crawlies. The back of my throat will tickle. . and my ears. . and my imagination runs wild telling me there are bugs on me. :barnie:barnie:barnie
For some reason this does not happen when I am camping. . weird huh.
Maybe I just expect to see bugs outside so it doesn't effect me the same?
I have even had a tree frog jumping around in my tent all night before bouncing everywhere trying to get out. Didn't bother me. :gig
Well. . once I knew what it was anyway. ;)

It is snowing at my parents house across town!! :lau

Not really. . but it looks like it. They planted some kind of hybrid willow trees in their yard 30 plus years ago. . and now they are humongous. Most of them are diseased and dying. Big pita.
But every year they make it snow for a couple days with whatever it is that blows off of them. It is insane! You can't even stand outside there right now. It goes up your nose. . in your eyes . .it is something to see.

It is snowing at my parents house across town!! :lau

Not really. . but it looks like it. They planted some kind of hybrid willow trees in their yard 30 plus years ago. . and now they are humongous. Most of them are diseased and dying. Big pita.
But every year they make it snow for a couple days with whatever it is that blows off of them. It is insane! You can't even stand outside there right now. It goes up your nose. . in your eyes . .it is something to see.
We have those sometimes the snow makes drifts up against the house.

deb

Back
Top Bottom