Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Per special request from Perchie.
5c56103fbafaf7f74505dd6a3db36bf6.jpg
Love it.... Jeremiah was a bullfrog...... Absolutely love it....... Joy!

Love it.... Jeremiah was a bullfrog...... Absolutely love it....... Joy!

One of my all time favorite songs. When our daughter got married, I requested no 'Daddy's little Girl' for the father/daughter dance. I hate to cry in public. Well, that's what they started with, and just as I said to daughter, "I thought we had a deal' - they switched to 'Joy to the World' for the father/daughter dance. :yesss:

One of my all time favorite songs. When our daughter got married, I requested no 'Daddy's little Girl' for the father/daughter dance. I hate to cry in public. Well, that's what they started with, and just as I said to daughter, "I thought we had a deal' - they switched to 'Joy to the World' for the father/daughter dance. :yesss:
Awesome sauce...

My wife just informed me we are suppose to get 7" of snow tomorrow.... Chicki what are you hearing your way?
Sorry for the reply delay. outside all day getting what I could into the ground ahead of the storm. Not supposed to hit us til tomorrow afternoon so I should have time to finish up before the RAIN starts. We might get an inch or so of the white stuff on Thursday (I won't care, I'll be in dreamland) otherwise we're supposed to get A LOT of rain. Weather maps show you getting all the fluffy stuff.

My idea of dress up is a red Wrap around dress with a plunging neck line. Shear with a liner so the dress can flow.. A Black wide belt and High heels.... Cant do stilettos but I would if I could. I am not built for them.

I dress up only if dancing is included.... Been about 35 years....

Love me a Little Ballroom.. Waltz, One step, Shodish, never did Tango but It looks fun...
Or Country and western... Same outfit but Cowgirl boots with a fringe on the side.... Two step, Polka, Waltz, Swing, Cant wrap my brain around Jitterbug but I try, Dont know the line dances any more... But I LOVE Flatfooting.....

flatfooting

alot like irish dancing mos tlikely early immigrants.
that was the very first dancing I learned as a kid. My fav was always swing for havin' fun, loved ballroom when I was in my "lady" mood (I could even rock the stilettos in my younger days) Red never worked for me. Natural redhead (thanks to my Irish mother) in red dress? Nope.

Back
Top Bottom