Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

As If five broody hens went enough. :rolleyes: Three of those broodys are on duck eggs. This is her first time going broody.
41EF3E40-FF93-4DBF-90D9-4661800DAFAC.jpeg

the only white flakes I better see should be an indication I need a different shampoo!
It's a beautiful morning....I think the forecast may have changed to rain......I hope.
I seen an article yesterday that said we are suppose to get 5" if snow but judging by the morning I think it's wrong:fl

Sorry for the reply delay. outside all day getting what I could into the ground ahead of the storm. Not supposed to hit us til tomorrow afternoon so I should have time to finish up before the RAIN starts. We might get an inch or so of the white stuff on Thursday (I won't care, I'll be in dreamland) otherwise we're supposed to get A LOT of rain. Weather maps show you getting all the fluffy stuff.
Still hoping they are wrong.....

My little AC pullet died today.... I'm so upset.
I've been just doing the minimum at the moment while I heal.
The wife let the birds out like she does every morning......I was down at Raul's helping him list so things in Craiglist.
My wife came down balling her eyes out..... The little guy had fallen into the duck pool and drowned.....I blame myself. If the water level had been higher he would have gotten out okay.
I was gonna drain it today and scrub and reseat it into the ground..... But it is hard I cannot bend over......jeez this just sucks.
I let another bird down I lose a bird a year on average.......I know that's not too bad. Still a loss is a loss.

Very cute!

My little AC pullet died today.... I'm so upset.
I've been just doing the minimum at the moment while I heal.
The wife let the birds out like she does every morning......I was down at Raul's helping him list so things in Craiglist.
My wife came down balling her eyes out..... The little guy had fallen into the duck pool and drowned.....I blame myself. If the water level had been higher he would have gotten out okay.
I was gonna drain it today and scrub and reseat it into the ground..... But it is hard I cannot bend over......jeez this just sucks.
I let another bird down I lose a bird a year on average.......I know that's not too bad. Still a loss is a loss.

Oh dang Phil!!! :hugs

I have such trouble forgiving myself for stuff like that.

So very sorry it happened!!!!! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom