Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Wasamatterwivu:p Even I've got dressing up cloths.
My idea of dress up is a red Wrap around dress with a plunging neck line. Shear with a liner so the dress can flow.. A Black wide belt and High heels.... Cant do stilettos but I would if I could. I am not built for them.

I dress up only if dancing is included.... Been about 35 years....

Love me a Little Ballroom.. Waltz, One step, Shodish, never did Tango but It looks fun...
Or Country and western... Same outfit but Cowgirl boots with a fringe on the side.... Two step, Polka, Waltz, Swing, Cant wrap my brain around Jitterbug but I try, Dont know the line dances any more... But I LOVE Flatfooting.....

flatfooting

alot like irish dancing mos tlikely early immigrants.

My wife just informed me we are suppose to get 7" of snow tomorrow.... Chicki what are you hearing your way?
:th

I've been sleeping in way too much lately... Starting to feel lazy.
That’s your body’s way of repairing itself. Even though you’re up and going like you never had surgery, you were still sliced open, had major stuff done and closed back up again. It takes a bit for the body to heal from that.

:th

That’s your body’s way of repairing itself. Even though you’re up and going like you never had surgery, you were still sliced open, had major stuff done and closed back up again. It takes a bit for the body to heal from that.
Yeah I've noticed I'm really tired.....I figured healing takes energy....

Morning Sour :frow Hoping you and yours aren't in the way of what I saw on the radar this morning heading toward your end of the pond, again :fl

Not looking too bad. Slight chance of thunder storms tonight, but a beautiful day tomorrow. I'm taking even the weather 'one day at a time'. It's all that I can handle. :p

Love it!
I wanted to do something similar for my pond, but was afraid after my ducks were there, they’d be scared of it. Wild ones probably will use it. Would take the resident ones some getting used to it.

Hi Bobbi! :frow
Nothing horrific. I'm just having a bit of internal repair work done this week and the recovery time will be making me behave myself for a bit and a bit longer than that before I can get back to doing any heavy chores. Means I will have to sit in the old recliner on the back porch and watch the beauty of everything changing from spring to summer for a while. Oh the horror! :lau

That was one of my first ever post on this site.... It was back during the frog days.... No one thought it was funny though.....I was struggling to get excepted on S.C.'s thread....

Oh the fun days.....

Didn’t anybody up there tell Mother Nature it’s May!?

My wife just informed me we are suppose to get 7" of snow tomorrow.... Chicki what are you hearing your way?
Nasty... luckily it shouldn't stay long.

I've been sleeping in way too much lately... Starting to feel lazy.

Nope, you are SUPPOSED to be sleeping in!

Yeah I've noticed I'm really tired.....I figured healing takes energy....

Yep, yep, go back to bed. :old

Love it!
I wanted to do something similar for my pond, but was afraid after my ducks were there, they’d be scared of it. Wild ones probably will use it. Would take the resident ones some getting used to it.

I was worried the "new scary thing" would scare them off... .. but the ring necked ducks are back on the pond and swimming around it!!!!

Yeah!

By your reply I take it you are somewhat younger than I and don't know the song by Country Joe and the Fish.
Listen to a woodstock album.
Nope... I knew what you were referring to.. but wanted to move it to a lighter path. :idunno

20190507_125556.jpg

Today at the beach

Back
Top Bottom