Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Awesome . Just keep going you can get the buggy restored a little at a time . :lau :(I,m past the point to get a classy chassis though .More near the vinyl top stage of life :lau . Is it your Birthday ? whoops that was yesterday . That makes this a belated happy birthday now :oops:
Yeah it's kinda a bummer that my birthday is on D-Day...... This being the 75th anniversary of D-Day made me sad that it'll be that last milestone the remaining few soldiers will be around for.

That Nancy is what a great many people are like unfortunately.
Saw it in my family...I know I started to vent about that here...I think I deleted instead of posting... But sad indeed.
Not my kids.... My aunt and uncle.... Pretty much took everything left me and my brother nothing.
As if my dad never existed...

Yeah it's kinda a bummer that my birthday is on D-Day...... This being the 75th anniversary of D-Day made me sad that it'll be that last milestone the remaining few soldiers will be around for.
I was thinking that, remembering when you said your birthday fell. It is always a somber day for me too. Tho all my family came marching home from WWII, I can't help but look at all the too young faces in those old pics and remember the ones that did not and all the "what ifs".

Evening ponders,
sounds like lots of great news while I was away from the pond!!! :clap
Been a bit busy now that I can do more. Getting caught up on chores etc. Thought I would have a better day tomorrow but the DH's eldest son called a little while ago and announced he's coming up tomorrow to do,,,,,,something. He's already been eyeing up the place as his as soon as dad passes. long story, let's just say I made the mistake of trusting him for many years, then he made the mistake of showing his hand. He does not know I have forgiven but not forgotten and I have since protected myself should I be last to go, good luck taking my home from me child.
Ok, sorry. Unnecessary vent. All better now.
:hugs good you found him out and got things set for yourself!
Hip is doing well.... Pretty much back to normal now.
Awesome! :clap
And Happy Birthday Phil! :hugs
At 12:27 Goldenways Dances With the Stars aka Dani died. :hit Great sadness here. The Princess is distraught . This was her buddy. Everything appeared good post surgery, but then she took a turn for the worse. Vet did not go home. He stayed with her, and she died on a blanket on the clinic floor not in a cage. Major sadness here.
Im sooo sorry for you both! :(:hugs

Good morning Pond... I was out much of the day yesterday, groceries and errands, then had trouble connecting to byc, then the weather got nasty and the wifi went wonky.. gave up and went to bed..:hmm

Last edited:
At 12:27 Goldenways Dances With the Stars aka Dani died. :hit Great sadness here. The Princess is distraught . This was her buddy. Everything appeared good post surgery, but then she took a turn for the worse. Vet did not go home. He stayed with her, and she died on a blanket on the clinic floor not in a cage. Major sadness here.
:hugs

Sorry, my friend :hugs

woke up in pain took four tylenol..... I know its alot but the only thing that kicks it.

I may go back to bed soon as i count out my pills and fill my dispenser... if the pain doesnt go away. Just my back and why I took alieve in the first place.
:(
I hope you feel better soon! :fl:hugs
Sorry, my friend :hugs
Well, hello Mr Porky! :frow

Back
Top Bottom