Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning pond! Busy past few days here. If anyone wants some music this morning, the Johnstown Symphony Youth Orchestra had their concert last night. I posted some highlights here: JSYO Concert
I posted Narnia, Jump, Jive and Wail and West Side Story. The orchestra is an audition only group that consists of youth from 6th through 12th grade throughout the region. There are only 2 clarinets so if you hear them, one of them is DS.

And if you want more, here's some of the high school band/chorus concert from last week. DS is in everything, DD is in all the chorale stuff :) School concert

WOW! Just, WOW!!! :eek:

What did you eat?
I picked a homemade Mac and cheese with peas and pulled pork on top.

Proper Mac and cheese, NO Velveeta! Local noodles (a place in Alaska has opened up and is making noodles for sale in the grocery stores).

Cheese used was Tillamook, which is from Washington state. That is as local as we can get for supermarket cheese.

We used to have a single in-state dairy... but it was not cost effective. Shocker, I know... since transport from Washington isn't free... but feed isn't free either... and milk cows needs lots of good feed.

Ponders good evening one and all!

I have been very busy this past week with the remodeling of the master bath.

I've been to the MD with my husband.

I'm relaxing this evening and it is much needed.

Have a great day!
Sounds like you've been a busy bee indeed. A little relaxation wouldn't hurt a bit, I'm sure.

Well. I'm sick. Again. This has just been the year for it, I guess. Nothing debilitating, just some form of upper respiratory "thing" every time. This time it was a fever first, then I lost my voice. So, I tried teaching today :thand it was just a tiny bit ridiculous. So, I'll be home tomorrow, just trying to rest up so I can head back into the fray on Wednesday!

Back
Top Bottom