Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good evening pond. I woke up sick this morning. Sore throat, fuzzy head and general feeling of yuck. We have rain moving in this evening and for the rest of the week. Monday, I go back to work for the season though Saturday, I start babysitting my boss's chickens and cats while she's on vacation lol so I might as well say I'm back to work starting Saturday.

Good evening pond. I woke up sick this morning. Sore throat, fuzzy head and general feeling of yuck. We have rain moving in this evening and for the rest of the week. Monday, I go back to work for the season though Saturday, I start babysitting my boss's chickens and cats while she's on vacation lol so I might as well say I'm back to work starting Saturday.
Hope you feel better soon!

I hope this is not anything serious.

Back
Top Bottom