Here are some better head shots.
@Alaskan
IMG20240316095716.jpg
IMG20240316095720.jpg
IMG20240316095728.jpg
IMG20240316095732.jpg
IMG20240316095746.jpg
IMG20240316095739.jpg

🤣 Been hunting a grey American game rooster for my hen for almost 4 months now, missed one on FB by about twenty minutes the other day. Grrr
Yeah that would piss me off 🤣 That happened to me the other day with fencing. I was like, dude, I messaged you nearly immediately. I swear that people are just overlooking me

Yeah that would piss me off 🤣 That happened to me the other day with fencing. I was like, dude, I messaged you nearly immediately. I swear that people are just overlooking me
Yea, he was moving and some guy in the comments was like "I'll take em all" and I was really hoping he hadn't gotten to him yet. I've even been to the auction looking for one and ain't seen squat 😑

Yea, he was moving and some guy in the comments was like "I'll take em all" and I was really hoping he hadn't gotten to him yet. I've even been to the auction looking for one and ain't seen squat 😑
That's always how it goes. I would have messaged the guy that said he wanted them all and asked if he would be willing to sell that roo 🤣

I went to my feed store the other day for more ducks and they had probably over a hundred polishes. I was gonna get some and they told me that every single one of them had sold. I was like wtf 🤣 So I've changed my mind. I'm going to get some Mille Fleur D'uccles for my birthday.

That's always how it goes. I would have messaged the guy that said he wanted them all and asked if he would be willing to sell that roo 🤣

I went to my feed store the other day for more ducks and they had probably over a hundred polishes. I was gonna get some and they told me that every single one of them had sold. I was like wtf 🤣 So I've changed my mind. I'm going to get some Mille Fleur D'uccles for my birthday.
Just get some calico bantam cochins. They're way better. Couldn't keep those dang d'uccles alive to save my life. Gorgeous but not hardy 🤷‍♂️ I did love those cochins though. I regret selling that calico some days 🤣

Back
Top Bottom