Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Awwwww!!!!
hugs.gif

Yep, I've turned into the crazy Call Lady, lol... brooded over 100 ducklings last winter...
th.gif

No idea what his color is either, but to my uneducated eye he has great form!
None are "posed" so it's so hard to tell!!! and the awesome thing about seramas is that personality counts! it's like the Miss America of chickens!!!
gig.gif
you can have the best type or form but if your bird squats and doesn't want to show on the table....
th.gif
From what i hear, a lot of the breeders and judges show in Ohio so WV will get to see a lot of great birds! It kind of reminds me of my psych rotation in clinicals during nursing school-everybody seems fairly normal and then you hear about all these types of personality disorders and the next thing you know you are convincing yourself you're nuts! One of the birds I competed against in Nationals who didn't place took champion of show in Illinois over another bird who scored a 92/100 that day! it all depends on how you bird is feeling that day! kinda cool but frustrating at the same time!!!

They are really fancy!

-Kathy

For size reference, 4 of them behind Dudley. Squint :D

None are "posed" so it's so hard to tell!!! and the awesome thing about seramas is that personality counts! it's like the Miss America of chickens!!! :gig you can have the best type or form but if your bird squats and doesn't want to show on the table.... :th From what i hear, a lot of the breeders and judges show in Ohio so WV will get to see a lot of great birds! It kind of reminds me of my psych rotation in clinicals during nursing school-everybody seems fairly normal and then you hear about all these types of personality disorders and the next thing you know you are convincing yourself you're nuts! One of the birds I competed against in Nationals who didn't place took champion of show in Illinois over another bird who scored a 92/100 that day! it all depends on how you bird is feeling that day! kinda cool but frustrating at the same time!!!

Yes, I know alot of it is personality. None have mine have been trained for table, but they do have alot of personality. The boys stand very erect naturally. I'm excited to meet folks who are passionate about them. :yiipchick

Back
Top Bottom