Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So I started reintroducing the ducklings and their mom to the flock last Friday, I moved them where they'd be pretty much side by side 24/7 And by Tuesday they seemed to be getting along fairly well so I let them into the flock during free ranging time and speperated them at night, well they have integrated pretty well, the only ones who still chase them are the three swedes and that's only half heartedly but today I noticed King Leon ( the mallard) chased off the swedes everytime they got near the ducklings or their mom. Anyway tonight they are spending the night with the main flock. :fl :fl

Apparently somebody saw the mailman deliver eggs today. :gig
Guess I have to share. The bator is fired up, 21 eggs are in the tray, I'll put them in tomorrow morning, take the egg that is under her, and give her different eggs. I'm thinking 3 of her own, and 2 from MPC. 5 should be enough for her. Right?

Last edited:
Apparently somebody saw the mailman deliver eggs today.
gig.gif

Guess I have to share. The bator is fired up, 26 eggs are in the tray, I'll put them in tomorrow morning, take the egg that is under her, and give her different eggs. I'm thinking 3 of her own, and 2 from MPC. 5 should be enough for her. Right?

bet she'd happily deal with more
smile.png

Apparently somebody saw the mailman deliver eggs today. :gig
Guess I have to share. The bator is fired up, 21 eggs are in the tray, I'll put them in tomorrow morning, take the egg that is under her, and give her different eggs. I'm thinking 3 of her own, and 2 from MPC. 5 should be enough for her. Right?

5 sounds good... looks like both my Cemanis are committed too... there were 2 huge poops by the feeder when I went to fill it up and their butts are back glued to an empty nest... :gig

Back
Top Bottom