Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

@casportpony
Kathy, if you were to suggest a few meds to stock before OTC ends to cover common illness in chickens and turkeys, what would they be?

Our TSC doesn't really carry too much, and I keep Tylan 200 injectable on hand for critical situations, topical for anything else. I try not to treat for illness because I'd rather raise resistant birds, but some of these are a little too valuable now to let nature take its course.

PF! Great pics. Post as many as you want. If anyone complains, I'll show them my AR. :D
@WVduckchick i added a golfball for a size reference, they are now just over a week old
So sweet and tiny!! :love
It's Christmas decorating time. I am working on the outside, and the Princess is doing the inside. She put a puffy Santa Claus seat cover on the toilet in the hall bathroom. He just tried to seriously injure me. :rant
Try to drop down and bite you?? :gig

PF! Great pics. Post as many as you want. If anyone complains, I'll show them my AR.
big_smile.png

So sweet and tiny!!
love.gif

Try to drop down and bite you??
gig.gif
how is sara? did she take all the babies?

how is sara? did she take all the babies?

I gave 2 last night with no issue. She is in the same room with the others, and I noticed that she made her way to the corner of the tote, when one in the other tote was crying. So I put the crying one in with her too! With the light on in the room! She took it right in and started teaching it to eat.

Eta - so she has 6 now. Wish I could give her the other 3, hmmm.

Last edited:
I gave 2 last night with no issue. She is in the same room with the others, and I noticed that she made her way to the corner of the tote, when one in the other tote was crying. So I put the crying one in with her too! With the light on in the room! She took it right in and started teaching it to eat.

Eta - so she has 6 now. Wish I could give her the other 3, hmmm.
awwww
make 'em cry, then she will lol

Back
Top Bottom