Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Then of course you have identified me as the quiet, shy, rule following kid who sits in the back of the room gazing longingly out the window because he wants freedom.  Normal, you would think - that's just a very normal boy.

Umm... What WV said. :lau

You're a spitballer for sure.

Vet coming out tomorrow to check her out. Would be my luck to loose two horses around Christmas
hmm.png

Sorry, battling inner demons today so I may not be posting as much or coherently.
hugs.gif
Good luck with the horse. I hope that she is OK.

Vet coming out tomorrow to check her out. Would be my luck to loose two horses around Christmas :/

Sorry, battling inner demons today so I may not be posting as much or coherently.

I'm sorry. I lost 2 of my favorite hens recently. We all deal with the losses differently. Hang in there kiddo.

I'm sorry. I lost 2 of my favorite hens recently. We all deal with the losses differently. Hang in there kiddo.
this horse been a, I would call sore subject but in all reality isn't :/ just don't know how to really word it.. painful? A Struggle? We been through a lot with her from EPM to trusting the wrong person to train her (her back leg is screwed because of him). She a sweet horse but after all that has happened its painful in general.

Back
Top Bottom