Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

chicken politics......lol

have a question about one of the roos we hatched.  Think he may throw some colored egg layers.  Colored being anything other than brown or white....lol

Breed him to a white egg layer and see what the pullet offspring lay... that's the only way to know for sure... remember, 2 genes for blue eggs... crossed to one without any means he might only have one... or if his parent with the blue gene only had one, he may have none... there's no way to tell just by visually looking at a bird...

And that one is on my chopping block also. Need to whittle down.

And no, haven't seen that yet, or I scrolled past it. :D
Exact-a-mundo!! :weee :ya
I would :D

I see how it is! Abandoning me to the sharks! :hit

lol... someone needs to teach her the true definition of 'Organic'...

Breed him to a white egg layer and see what the pullet offspring lay... that's the only way to know for sure... remember, 2 genes for blue eggs... crossed to one without any means he might only have one... or if his parent with the blue gene only had one, he may have none... there's no way to tell just by visually looking at a bird...
I see how it is! Abandoning me to the sharks! :hit

lol... someone needs to teach her the true definition of 'Organic'...

No! I meant also dumping the Serama thread :hugs

I just finally unsubscribed to the blasted thread... :/

And ya'll say the Am thread is bad! :plbb

Really, most of the breed threads get like that... not all, but a lot... especially the rare breeds... chicken politics, who'd have thought???

I've seen that way too much. I wanna learn something, I'm just gonna hope some other poor soul already asked it, coz no way no how am I stepping foot on 1/2 those threads! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom