Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Solid $30, I'd guess... depends on demand too...
I know I'm gonna regret it, but some have got to go...
I like his patterning... nice...
Not when you're hauling feed and water and your destination isn't the bottom of the hill... :tongue
Nope! And that's why, lol... the drama is in almost all breed groups, not just Am's... what happened now?
Really? My mobile is on page 1332... :confused:

I have more post per page.... It's a option in settings

No but I'm getting the fever. My work schedule makes it difficult til the days get longer.

Soon..... :)
Serama groups are just as bad :/

1332 for me too, but I think you can adjust number of posts per page in personal settings.n
yep

Serama groups are just as bad :/

1332 for me too, but I think you can adjust number of posts per page in personal settings.n

Ah... I never mess with those, too much of a PITA... took forever just for me to change my stupid signature... :/

Whatever it was has been deleted and someone was upset that the administration had stifled a good discussion. :/

Sounds about right... which group? Think Shade's in at least 3 or 4 Am groups and is even an Admin on one! :gig

Only takes a couple of snotty people to make things go downhill fast.

True... but it's usually not just a couple... for serious drama, should look at the heritage Rhode Island Red threads sometime! :eek: :gig

Ah... I never mess with those, too much of a PITA... took forever just for me to change my stupid signature... :/
Sounds about right... which group? Think Shade's in at least 3 or 4 Am groups and is even an Admin on one! :gig
True... but it's usually not just a couple... for serious drama, should look at the heritage Rhode Island Red threads sometime! :eek: :gig

I think it's the Real Ameraucana page.

Me and the wife are going on a little road trip this afternoon
Sounds like fun!

No thank you. The AM threads keep me entertained enough. Funny, almost never any drama in the Orloff threads. It's nice.

Here's my only AC rooster.... :/

White head and all.....

Back
Top Bottom