Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

caf.gif
Hi kids. Moving slowly this morning. Need a coffee drip right into my vein. I am exhausted every day and barely make it through the afternoon. So sleepy.
th.gif

Have you been in the brownies again?
lol.png

full brother, his comb is smaller and his tail isn't as full yet but otherwise very similiar

Solid $30, I'd guess... depends on demand too...

Dang, I know I'll regret it one of these days, but I just don't have room for them right now.  :(

I know I'm gonna regret it, but some have got to go...

this is the one I'm selling back in October. He's impressive now, I was willing yo give him away when he looked like this

I like his patterning... nice...

Mud slides are fun!

Not when you're hauling feed and water and your destination isn't the bottom of the hill... :tongue

@RavynFallen. Do you ever go the FB Ameraucana page with Shade? What is it with AM and drama?

Nope! And that's why, lol... the drama is in almost all breed groups, not just Am's... what happened now?

is page 666 on my phone..... Must be bad juju

Really? My mobile is on page 1332... :confused:

Not when you're hauling feed and water and your destination isn't the bottom of the hill... :tongue
Nope! And that's why, lol... the drama is in almost all breed groups, not just Am's... what happened now?

Serama groups are just as bad :/

1332 for me too, but I think you can adjust number of posts per page in personal settings.n

Whatever it was has been deleted and someone was upset that the administration had stifled a good discussion. :/

Back
Top Bottom