Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ok, the pond settled down, so I'll show yall my cute little ducklings climbing out of the pool! :) I was amazed how easily they climbed up and down the rocks. (Yes, there is water in there, out of the frame. They are too widdle to swim in the deep stuff yet!)
So adorable!! :love Can't get over how amazing it is to see a mama duck and her babies!! Love Dragon Juice's warning face too, lol... You can start making the water a bit deeper each day... it's incredible how well the littles do with a mama and her oils to protect them...
This was day 2 of Crash and Lady Greys group...
Day 3, lol... *note, that's little Bubs in upper left corner doing baby wingy flaps* :D

So adorable!!
love.gif

Can't get over how amazing it is to see a mama duck and her babies!!
Love Dragon Juice's warning face too, lol...

You can start making the water a bit deeper each day... it's incredible how well the littles do with a mama and her oils to protect them...

This was day 2 of Crash and Lady Greys group...

Day 3, lol... *note, that's little Bubs in upper left corner doing baby wingy flaps*
big_smile.png

Its still unreal how fast they develop!
love.gif

Knew Little Bubs was going to be a stinker from day 1.
big_smile.png

I'm sitting in my yard, watching the 6 also un-named silkie/cochin mixes peck around, and the ducks in a pile sleeping, waiting for a woman to come buy an OEGB girl. I guess she is going to stand me up.....yet again. Sheesh.

What is that color called, Ravyn?

Bubs is turning out to be a fine, young Snowy... :D

I have a couple of stand-outs so far, but withholding any names until we decide exactly what we're doing with them.

Heck, Bubs is the only one with a name from their group, lol...

None of my Easter batch has names yet. Maybe they'll get names after the cull. :(

We actually don't name very many, and the ones that are get names mostly by accident... or OH insists on naming them, lol...

Back
Top Bottom