Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well I have to go back in the morning and help tear down and clean up.
Wow hard to believe it's my 18th year doing this.
Well my last bid was $60 on that old map....hope I get it but it retails for $110 so someone will probably out bid me ......I've always wanted a print of that map....but if I don't get out its okay.....I need to work on getting another car on the road so $60 is about the most I could afford to bid anyways....

Last edited:
Having s good day so far Ravyn?

It's ok... did hear that the breeder started collecting the Araucana eggs for me...

RAVYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frow :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs okay end of week HAPPY BIRTDAY OR PREBIRTHDAY OR WHATEVER :celebrate BTW I don't like foam filled tires to heavy for farm tractors .Also very expensive. Tractors are bad  about the front end leaving the ground and the extra weight   can break something . And I'm the worlds best breaker . broke the rake today and set the baler on fire just before dark .:barnie not to worry I put it out before it could do any damage .:thumbsup  So just another uneventful day round cheer . :lau  did I say how much I like shooting rats :yesss:  kill the hell out of them every night got two with the hay mower .

Thank you, K... :hugs :hugs

Now, why did you have to make a bonfire that way? I thought around these parts it was customary to use a couch, not heavy equipment???

Well I have to go back in the morning and help tear down and clean up.
Wow hard to believe it's my 18th year doing this.
Well my last bid was $60 on that old map....hope I get it but it retails for $110 so someone will probably out bid me ......I've always wanted a print of that map....but if I don't get out its okay.....I need to work on getting another car on the road so $60 is about the most I could afford to bid anyways....

Hope you get it... but really hope you get your car back on the road...

It's ok... did hear that the breeder started collecting the Araucana eggs for me...
Thank you, K...
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Now, why did you have to make a bonfire that way? I thought around these parts it was customary to use a couch, not heavy equipment???
Hope you get it... but really hope you get your car back on the road...

Well you know .I'm so hot things just catch up around me .Spontaneous combustion you know
wink.png
Phil I hope you win the bidding on your map . Know the car feeling miss my ranger and my Crew cab don't have time to work on either right now
hit.gif
Tractor busted a hydraulic hose too just at dark
hmm.png
.tomorrow is going to be another all I can do in eighteen hour day .

Well you know  .I'm so  hot things just catch up around me .Spontaneous combustion you know ;)   Phil I hope you win the bidding on your map . Know the car feeling miss my ranger and my Crew cab don't have time to work on either right now:hit Tractor busted a hydraulic hose too just at dark :/ .tomorrow is going to be another all I can do in eighteen hour day . 

You need a vacation... badly... :/

You need a vacation... badly...
hmm.png

I need a long vacation . Maybe next year I'll take one . Rent a big boat and sail around the Gulf for a bit . Haven't been sailing in years would be nice to go . Or maybe rent one up where Phil lives .Sail on the big lakes . wouldn't that be a nice vacation . Course I'd have to get into Phil's garden
wink.png

Good news on the Araucana eggs
big_smile.png

K, Hope your back is better.
hugs.gif

DH's truck started leaking transmission fluid so we had to go get it fixed. Not an expense we were expecting, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

When does the auction end, Phil?

Good news on the Araucana eggs
big_smile.png

K, Hope your back is better.
hugs.gif

DH's truck started leaking transmission fluid so we had to go get it fixed. Not an expense we were expecting, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

When does the auction end, Phil?

Thank you Friday .
hugs.gif
It's a little better . Still bothering me some . Hope your truck is working good . I hate leaks .DW's mini van leaks all the time had it rebuilt and it's leaked ever since .never leaked before that though .

Thank you Friday .
hugs.gif
It's a little better . Still bothering me some . Hope your truck is working good . I hate leaks .DW's mini van leaks all the time had it rebuilt and it's leaked ever since .never leaked before that though .
Truck is fine (now). Just cost more money and time than we expected. So we ran around all day doing errands in my car.

Oh, that sucks, Friday... seems to be a mechanical issue epidemic going around...
hmm.png
Just unexpected. Glad it could be fixed today.

Back
Top Bottom