Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

It's ok... did hear that the breeder started collecting the Araucana eggs for me...
Thank you, K... :hugs :hugs

Now, why did you have to make a bonfire that way? I thought around these parts it was customary to use a couch, not heavy equipment???
Hope you get it... but really hope you get your car back on the road...

I'll get it taken care of....it's what I do...just get so busy I don't fix anything til it breaks.....
Well you know  .I'm so  hot things just catch up around me .Spontaneous combustion you know ;)   Phil I hope you win the bidding on your map . Know the car feeling miss my ranger and my Crew cab don't have time to work on either right now:hit Tractor busted a hydraulic hose too just at dark :/ .tomorrow is going to be another all I can do in eighteen hour day . 

I'll find put on a while...but I don't think $60 will take it....

You need a vacation... badly... :/

X2

I need a long vacation . Maybe next year I'll take one . Rent a big boat and sail around  the Gulf for a bit . Haven't been sailing in years  would be nice to go . Or maybe rent one up where Phil lives .Sail on the big lakes . wouldn't that be a nice vacation . Course I'd have to get into Phil's garden ;) .

The Great Lakes are amazing....
Good news on the Araucana eggs :D   

K, Hope your back is better. :hugs

DH's truck started leaking transmission fluid so we had to go get it fixed.  Not an expense we were expecting, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

When does the auction end, Phil?

They never tell you...keeps you on your toes....but I couldn't stay any later last night....had to put my ducks up for the night....don't want to lose any to coyotes....
Thank you Friday .:hugs  It's a little better . Still bothering me some . Hope your truck is working good . I hate leaks .DW's mini van leaks all the time had it rebuilt and it's leaked ever since .never leaked before that though .

:/

I am so glad I hung up my wrench.

No one ever really puts then up....I mean really....have you seen my tool box?......I can't just leave them sit there.....

Oh, you did?

Is that why you went to help replace an alternator in someone's car the other day?

See what I mean....:lau

Thanks for explaining.  I also don't completely "sanitize" the brooder, nor my "baby coop".  But I do like the idea of keeping back the smallest from the last hatch as a coach.   

Also, this question came up last night....  how often do turkeys "mate"?  I mean, I know roosters are on the chicks several times each day, but are turkeys that active? 

Toms would like to be just as busy as roosters, but turkey hens are not always submissive. The hens staged a revolt against an over eager tom and pinned him in a corner for a couple of days while he learned some manners. Now he asks and waits for an answer. My rooster does no such thing.

Oh, you did?

Is that why you went to help replace an alternator in someone's car the other day?

Gotta keep the skills in tune, right? ;)

Toms would like to be just as busy as roosters, but turkey hens are not always submissive. The hens staged a revolt against an over eager tom and pinned him in a corner for a couple of days while he learned some manners. Now he asks and waits for an answer. My rooster does no such thing.

Heehee! Good girls. :D

Gotta keep the skills in tune, right?
wink.png

I am a firm believer in 'use it or lose it.' KERSPLASH - belated good morning, Pond Scum.

Back
Top Bottom