Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Congrats, Phil!!!
highfive.gif

Deb!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

Missed ya! Not up to much, that's for sure... 87 here too, in the house...

Oh, and my OH decided to poke around on BYC...
gig.gif

Yikes, Rav! Do ya'll need to come stay with us? We got AC inside & a big "no ducks allowed" pool outside.

Happy belated bday!! Did you have a good one?
hugs.gif

Hi Debs - evening time here and just enjoying some international rugby. You?

Hi Chris! I hope you're having a nice evening!! Just got home from running errands. Trying to make myself get up to clean the house.

Hi Rav - DH wouldn't make a great spy, if you already know what he's up to! Am Sure your halo will remain in its rightful place :D

You too!

Guess I'd better get up too, and do any projects outside before it gets hot.

:frow

Hot hot hot already. Had to come in to cool off a bit. I hope I don't look like a lobster tomorrow. :D

Congrats, Phil!!! :highfive:
Deb!!!!!!! :hugs

Missed ya! Not up to much, that's for sure... 87 here too, in the house...

Oh, and my OH decided to poke around on BYC... :gig

Still nobody to check that Freon? Doesn't K have any nearby contacts that might could help?

And I saw OH sneaking around. Well, not sneaking per se, just being a little more quiet than you ;):)

Yikes, Rav!  Do ya'll need to come stay with us?  We got AC inside & a big "no ducks allowed" pool outside.

Happy belated bday!!  Did you have a good one?  :hugs

Hi Chris!  I hope you're having a nice evening!!  Just got home from running errands.  Trying to make myself get up to clean the house.

Should be getting it fixed soon, but thanks... ya know if we ever do swing by your area, you'll be getting a text for a swing by... ;)

Hi Rav - DH wouldn't make a great spy, if you already know what he's up to! Am Sure your halo will remain in its rightful place :D

Yeah, sure, Chris... he knows where that halo has been... where is that dented, tarnished POS anyways?? :gig

Hot hot hot already. Had to come in to cool off a bit. I hope I don't look like a lobster tomorrow. :D
Still nobody to check that Freon? Doesn't K have any nearby contacts that might could help?

And I saw OH sneaking around. Well, not sneaking per se, just being a little more quiet than you ;):)

He's fighting mobile BYC... hates it already, lol... no, he just freaked out people on my pic thread by posting some of my pics... :lau

So don't get offended if he doesn't respond much... or at all... he's not ignoring anyone, just hasn't worked through it yet like I have, lol...

Should be getting it fixed soon, but thanks... ya know if we ever do swing by your area, you'll be getting a text for a swing by... ;)
Yeah, sure, Chris... he knows where that halo has been... where is that dented, tarnished POS anyways?? :gig
He's fighting mobile BYC... hates it already, lol... no, he just freaked out people on my pic thread by posting some of my pics... :lau

So don't get offended if he doesn't respond much... or at all... he's not ignoring anyone, just hasn't worked through it yet like I have, lol...

:gig :lau 'whut, somebody stole Ravyns ducks?!?' :D

:thumbsup

Last edited:
:gig

Look above... and no need to hide... the great thing about being oneself, no reason to be worried... I might be a B, but at least I'm an honest B! :lau
Actually, poor JB said something about how it looked like my duck sitting in my hand...

We all have our A days, B days....and then there are those C days. :gig

those are where the halo dents come from :lau

Back
Top Bottom