Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

idunno.gif
Every now and then the wrench just hangs up on us - or so I've been told. KERPLUNK !

We took Seven to the Relay with us last night...he was so good it was unbelievable.....even worth all those people around. He never even barked....and boy did he get petted

We went to a craft fair last weekend, and I saw a hand painted sign with a dachshund standing in green grass - 'The grass is always greener under my wiener'. I thought of you.
tongue.png

I know some people with a black and tan smooth coat who wanted to compete at field trials. Took them and their 6 mo old pup to the beagle club several times to try and get her interested in hunting. She was pretty much a natural. The last three field trials she has gotten a first and two seconds.

We all have our A days, B days....and then there are those C days. :gig

those are where the halo dents come from :lau

Who am I kidding? My dents come from A, B, and C! :lau

I figured it out right away....soon as he posted hanging his wrenches up.....:gig

Something about recognition between mechanics, eh? :D ;)

:idunno   Every now and then the wrench just hangs up on us - or so I've been told.  KERPLUNK !

That happens when they have a mind of their own...

We took Seven to the Relay with us last night...he was so good it was unbelievable.....even worth all those people around. He never even barked....and boy did he get petted

Sweet!! And bet he did get lots of pets, he's too cute!!

Who am I kidding? My dents come from A, B, and C! :lau
Something about recognition between mechanics, eh? :D ;)
That happens when they have a mind of their own...
Sweet!! And bet he did get lots of pets, he's too cute!!

And only WE can admit if we are having a C day. Let somebody call one of my friends a C, and they will.... well, I'm sure you can all imagine without me spelling it out! :D

VW/WV, have you been talking to the Princess ?

Um.... :oops:

And only WE can admit if we are having a C day. Let somebody call one of my friends a C, and they will.... well, I'm sure you can all imagine without me spelling it out! :D

Eh? I'm called a "C" (hris) everyday - nobody bats an eyelid :confused:

Back
Top Bottom