Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

okay throw in some duck tape..... And crazy glue for good measure.
oh oh..... Don't forget zip ties
remember I'm a mechanic . So throw in a hose clamp or two

gig.gif

Ain't much of the door left to attach something to, but one can try
tongue.png

Good luck!

try adding some bondo.... Heck and then a candy apple paint job..... You would have the greatest coop in your town

lau.gif

Wind break ?
1f615.png
I know, I know - not even amusing, but clean, at least
a clean joke :th that's something to put in the record book a folks! :gig
We are among 600k+ people with no power in our area. Gusts to 70, we're running off a 3500w portable generator. Trees and branches down everywhere. My cabinet was down to 80 before we got the generator going, and the electronic thermostat fried so I stripped my homebuilt for its control panel. Babies are next to the wood stove. Utility says 3-4 days to clear trees before they can fix service.

:hugs I've had similar happen here. Run what we can with the 7500watt generator and then the babies go by the stove to keep them going.

@perchie.girl
 , @Miss Ameraucana
 , you have been added to the tag list!

Add me :)

Not sure why this didn't quote but

"Amok, amok, amok!!!"

Awwww! Look at their fuzzy cheeks!!

Watching Grimm now to relax, then will be out cold... :hugs

:hugs I thought you seemed agitated yesterday. I haven't been around much. Busy busy busy.

No, this visit was a doozy...tooth broke into pieces, or was it my jaw bone. I can't take pain meds at work so it caught up with me by this evening. So if my posts are stranger than normal it's the little pill.

Do not take the meds and work on the brooder. It is not a necessity for the hands to match!

Well, I guess Ideal did ship my chicks because I just got a call from the PO! Off to get them I go.
:weee good news$

Stupid phone, wrong picture.
this was supposed to be for the running amok!

:gig

Fitting to get the odd, off the wall pic in the Pond once in a while...

:hugs

Thanks, I think agitated was a mild description, lol... :rolleyes:

Good news!!! Got a half dozen 'lings sold and going to new home on Sun! Lucky little chits will be living in Florida... :weee

Back
Top Bottom