Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

chaos is a traitor and left us.

@RavynFallen, tell those lings I hear the gators are charming but they should not ever take them up on their offer of safe transport across the pond :lol:

:lau

I actually feel really good about this rehoming... she has kept in contact for last 3 or 4 months, has experience with large waterfowl, asked relevant questions about housing and care differences... and kids are excited about the 'lings... she picked out the ones she wants and never haggled over price...

he does hang out over on that "other, thread
lol, yep, but not nearly as much as he used to

I actually feel really good about this rehoming... she has kept in contact for last 3 or 4 months, has experience with large waterfowl, asked relevant questions about housing and care differences... and kids are excited about the 'lings... she picked out the ones she wants and never haggled over price...
thats even better

i was joking
and i dont think anyone could really offend him, i have tried and failed

he is busy working and i think might be trying to avoid byc and its time-sucking tendencies

thumbsup.gif
those tendencies are real.
tongue.png

So far the incuview gets a big :thumbsup from me. Temp seems very accurate, eggs are developing well. Turner (the kind that rolls the eggs) does well. I was not a fan of the turner at first cause I've watched it turn eggs end over end but so at even my severely cracked svart egg I nail polished is developing according to plan

lau.gif

That's great!

If I have as good a hatch as the eggs look so far, I'm afraid I might have to rehome a few too! They look fabulous so far! When you have occasional quitters, when does it normally happen? I feel like they are mostly over the hump. Only one causes me some concern at this point.

So far the incuview gets a big
thumbsup.gif
from me. Temp seems very accurate, eggs are developing well. Turner (the kind that rolls the eggs) does well. I was not a fan of the turner at first cause I've watched it turn eggs end over end but so at even my severely cracked svart egg I nail polished is developing according to plan

Oh gee thanks, now I really want to order one.
gig.gif

Seriously though, that's great! And encouraging!

I'm in collection mode, finding stuff to use in the big cabinet. Today is day 18, and I'm considering trying some of the eggs in it this evening. My own flock eggs anyway. Always has to be a first try, so might as well be today!

NO!!!! REALLY????????

ep.gif
th.gif

And all this time I've been deluded...

You know me... always trying to be helpful.
tongue.png

So far the incuview gets a big :thumbsup from me. Temp seems very accurate, eggs are developing well. Turner (the kind that rolls the eggs) does well. I was not a fan of the turner at first cause I've watched it turn eggs end over end but so at even my severely cracked svart egg I nail polished is developing according to plan

Woohooo!!! :highfive:

I have yet to test the IncuTurner... gonna try it with Calls, hopefully soon... got too many eggs to try it right now though.... :th

lol, yep, but not nearly as much as he used to

thats even better

I hate selling them as 'lings but had a good feeling about this one...

That's great! 

If I have as good a hatch as the eggs look so far, I'm afraid I might have to rehome a few too!  They look fabulous so far!  When you have occasional quitters, when does it normally happen?  I feel like they are mostly over the hump.  Only one causes me some concern at this point.

Mostly within the first week... but new layers eggs can go all the way to lockdown before quitting... I tried to pick and choose established ones for you... :fl

she never haggled because of what you do and how you are, gal. I'll pretend its not a compliment cos I know you don't deal with 'em well (but it is
1f60a.png
)

Back
Top Bottom