Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

smack.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif

I got it!
You win
big_smile.png

All these cute little chick and duckling pics makes me so wish I was hatching!

Just adorable.

That little chubby silver one of WV's is adorable :love. And it is a chubby little thing! Beautiful healthy chicks! I missed that pic from the originals taken earlier, it must have been after they were fully recovered from hatching what a difference a few hours can make?! I don't know but that silver one has my name on it!

These are just hatchery grade...I'm sure yours were nice quality. But to me their very special and pretty! I am hoping I'm heavy on the females of course!
I do wonder how many girls and boys I have out of those Sebrights?

Takes much longer to tell girls from boys in those since the males are hen feathered...

Nice one! :lau

All these cute little chick and duckling pics makes me so wish I was hatching!

Just adorable.

Check out this cutie...

And somehow a bator just filled up again... :idunno

One for good measure
smack.gif

big_smile.png
Gosh, I've heard of sore losers, but cheap shots in victory - that's way too much
tongue.png

Takes much longer to tell girls from boys in those since the males are hen feathered...
Nice one!
lau.gif

Check out this cutie...

And somehow a bator just filled up again...
idunno.gif
And you can stop encouraging those slaps, young lady!
big_smile.png

Now that is a cutie. I guess bators do fill when the flock lays in it directly. What to do, eh?
wink.png

Nice one! :lau
Check out this cutie...

Ohhh.....it's adorable! I love black critters! It's so cute! Sentimental reasons.
And somehow a bator just filled up again... :idunno

Yeah, a little tweaking his quotes....that's what he really meant to write.. :D

Now I wonder how on earth that could of happened... what'd you put in there? I'm hoping to get my incubator this mid June!
Not sure what I'll put in there first ! Probably blue wheaten eggs from Eve, and some black and blues. All AMs first round!
Found a home for the Silkie chick I bought...I'm just not impressed with her, she really seems to be very dumb..

Gosh, I've heard of sore losers, but cheap shots in victory - that's way too much :p

And you can stop encouraging those slaps, young lady! :D

Now that is a cutie. I guess bators do fill when the flock lays in it directly. What to do, eh? ;)  

Yeah, that flock in WV just laid them in a bator in TN, that's no mean feat!! :lau

Although, I think someone lied to me...

I don't think there's 4oz of chocolate inside this egg... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom