Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Our first blue egg!

:hugs Turk!!!!!!!!!!

You know we've all missed you a lot, but we understand life issues... just know we're always here for ya and always support ya... and you better holler if you need anything... send our love to your daddy too, very glad you have family support through this... :hugs

X2 Turk! Hang in their gal! Praying for you! Did you see I got blue eggs I can send you now!

Last edited:
Good afternoon pond dwellers! I miss you guys!
hugs.gif
I'm just checking in becuz I know some people have been askn about me but ummm things aren't going so hot and I have to take a break from the forum. I really can't keep up and I'm not happy if I can't read your Every Last word!

So what's going on? Last month my OH left me. We had spent 2 1/2 yrs tugther. He was my provider, so my living situation is changing drastically. I will keep MY Home and I will keep a few birds, BUT my daddy is keeping me afloat, and altho the birds do their part, they Can't Compleatly support me, at this time. I will answer PMs and I will try to make time to come back to the thread, but for now i'm mostly just running Hard. This is the first time I've been single in ten years, and I intend to keep it that way, and use this time to improve myself. I need you guys and those birds for that, so I swear I'm not letting go, just running hard, moving Forward.

The outpour of support from my chicken friends has been incredible! Some of these ladies answering your questions about me have been in close contact with me this whole time, multiple people offered eggs to keep the profit turning. I've received offers for help in Every Way and I'm not kidding you the support is absolutely amazing.

@WalnutHill and I learned that the post is BAD from her to me. again friend, I got Nothin. waited til day 12 cuz I was busy, (aside from removing two leekers) Nothing developed. I even cooked em to be sure I'm not missing anything, they were scrambled courtousy of USPS
hit.gif

Take care of yourself, and I am sorry you don't have any of my project turks. But maybe they didn't grow because they were a distraction you didn't need right now. Keep in touch one way or the other,
i do worry about you, little sister!

Back
Top Bottom