Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Love you too, K... wish you were closer and could bring your rat cannon with ya...

Stupid b****y neighbor that complained about the ducks stepping foot across the property line just threw a ginormous fit over our short temp fence we put up 2 or 3 feet on our side... screamed and yelled that we can't do that because SHE doesn't want it there... then accused our birds of infesting her adult son with poultry mites/lice...

You should relocate to SC. We have a nice pond next door with no neighbors!

Well what the heck tell him not to sleep with the chickens . one inch on your side and she has no say state law . if she wants say let her pay for and build the fence . no way your chickens infested the child with lice . T hey cannot live without a warm blooded host . Not to worry just smile and wave :frow

They prefer feathered hosts, lol... anyways, I guess it was her husband... wonder where he's been going... :lau

You should relocate to SC. We have a nice pond next door with no neighbors!

Thanks, Oz... this won't be an issue for very long though... their mortgage note holders just sold their note since they're very behind in their payments... new holders are gonna demand payment in full or they must cease and decist the property...

They prefer feathered hosts, lol... anyways, I guess it was her husband... wonder where he's been going...
lau.gif

Well he ain't been sleeping with chickens that's for sure. Might not be him might be her
lau.gif
you just never know

Back
Top Bottom