Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thanks, dear. I really didn't think I'd take Donna's death so hard. ;) I'm gonna go lay down.

Better her than him. ;)

Rest well!
I have a chicken customer on her way, and hubby is preparing to grill some steaks and veggies after the customer leaves. I'd rather take a nap.

How was the fishing? Or did I miss that?
I hooked a monster ..... But lost it. Me I thought my rid was gonna break. But I was still seeing up my other line and buy the time I grabbed the pole it was off.
I think it was a big Pike..... Took a crap load of line out.....
That happened 10 minute after I started fishing...... And it was the only action I had.
Oh well still loved trolling around the lake all morning....
..... No better way to start your day...... Well except for getting a little.....

Sorry about your work day from hell! I've researched pea gravel & if I need something, that's what I'm going with. I feel your pain. We had all that flooding again here back in May. :hugs :hugs

Good luck!! Make sure the sumbeech don't spend all their time on the internet. ;);)

Sorry to hear! You sure haven't been having much luck and I know how frustrating that can be. :hugs

:love Puppy!! Hope you're able to get that mink or weasel before it does any harm. :fl

:ya Enjoy, Phil!

4. Haven't seen it.

:hmm Says you.

:lau Foxy...who says that anymore. :lau

:eek:

I can relate. This was our backyard in early May.
:sick
View attachment 1092909 View attachment 1092910

Good morning Pondies! :caf Working on cup #1. I'm off work today. :wee
Waterfront property.....

Yep, they cut that out years ago here. My kids are homeschooled & I teach them cursive. They can write it fine, but have a hard time reading it probably because everybodys penmanship is so different. Can you imagine an entire generation of kids who cant read the Constitution in its original form... That's a little scary!!!
You know I'm one of those that isn't really concerned with them not teaching cursive.... Things move on.......I have a hard time reading books that are over 100 years old too.... They wrote different then.
I figure is there really any need to write in cursive.....I really can't think of any.
I can write really nice..... But I usually write in block little anyways

Back
Top Bottom