Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Hi, Deb. Trying to be the voice of moderation here.
hmm.png

Hi there! Uh huh and I'm trying to stir things up. That's how I roll.
wink.png

X 2!!

Hope you are having a good weekend, Deb.

Hello Friday Deb and Rayyn I'm soaked tired worried and old did I cover everything .Guess so Worked all day and still have chickens to tend to and a horse to feed and water . So ifin yous drinking drink and extra one for me and tell me how good it was latter
th.gif
that's how I feel .And stupid hughs is all but gone for the next two days . but other than that life is good and peachy and sweet . It's ALIVE little lotion on It's skin and It will be even better . But It didn't find any big blue meteorites today only sink holes and more rocks to break . Did find a broken arrow head yesterday though .
hmm.png
lau.gif
go figure . Now can't walk on the job without looking for more .
idunno.gif
Its an addiction I have get a taste and got to have more . chickens await
frow.gif

No methane bombs allowed on the pond, Young Lady!
Oops, sorry! My bad.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Bless your heart for calling me young!!!

And that's why we loves ya!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Loves ya more, Sunshine!!

X 2!!

Hope you are having a good weekend, Deb.
Thanks, Friday!
hugs.gif
It's a very nice weekend...despite the fact that my Cardinals are losing by 6 in the bottom of the 6th inning. How's the ankle?

Hello Friday Deb and Rayyn I'm soaked tired worried and old did I cover everything .Guess so Worked all day and still have chickens to tend to and a horse to feed and water . So ifin yous drinking drink and extra one for me and tell me how good it was latter
th.gif
that's how I feel .And stupid hughs is all but gone for the next two days . but other than that life is good and peachy and sweet . It's ALIVE little lotion on It's skin and It will be even better . But It didn't find any big blue meteorites today only sink holes and more rocks to break . Did find a broken arrow head yesterday though .
hmm.png
lau.gif
go figure . Now can't walk on the job without looking for more .
idunno.gif
Its an addiction I have get a taste and got to have more . chickens await
frow.gif
Everytime I read your posts, in addition to giggling, I wish I was your neighbor so I could stop by and lend a hand!!
hugs.gif

Phil, have fun! Give your wife a big hug!!

Oops, sorry!  My bad.  

:hugs   :hugs    Bless your heart for calling me young!!!

:hugs    Loves ya more, Sunshine!!  

Thanks, Friday!  :hugs    It's a very nice weekend...despite the fact that my Cardinals are losing by 6 in the bottom of the 6th inning.  How's the ankle?

Everytime I read your posts, in addition to giggling, I wish I was your neighbor so I could stop by and lend a hand!!  :hugs

Phil, have fun!  Give your wife a big hug!!
okay....tigers are in rain delay

Back
Top Bottom