Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Oh, he was never in danger... and luckily his curiosity and sarcastic side didn't get the better of him, lol...

Good to see he exercised some restraint!

I've heard there are a few pockets of mandarin ducks around here from people having their pets escape. I'd just love to see one of them. We'll see how good these kids can shoot. Adults can't shoot or have a gun, so that part will be a new experience for me. Duck hunting without a gun.

Good to see he exercised some restraint!

I've heard there are a few pockets of mandarin ducks around here from people having their pets escape. I'd just love to see one of them. We'll see how good these kids can shoot. Adults can't shoot or have a gun, so that part will be a new experience for me. Duck hunting without a gun.

Take pics, please!

Of the Mandarins if you see them, lol...

Ohiki broody took the whole new batch of AC's too! :bun :bun

20170922_160208.jpg
20170922_220812.jpg
20170922_025816.jpg

:lau FMF?

Need more RAM? :confused: ;)

:frow

:clap Congrats!!!

:lau

Nice! Great job. :thumbsup

YES!

:frow

:sick:sick:sick There's my vote.

:pop

:hugs

:eek: No sir! :oops:

:smack

Good morning Pondies!

Ya'll are in fine form this morning. :clap
:frow:hugs:hugs:hugsWasn't there didn't do it . Did however have a talk with DW about not enough ram . I said I needed more and might have to out source .If that is my almost obsolete hard drive didn't get emptied soon . :lau

Sweet lil ol' innocent me??:oops:
Shhhhhh! :cool:

Gorgeous littles!!:celebrate

:sick I agree NO speedos!!!!
:lau we won't tell a soul you is innocent . I promise;) I think speedos have a proper time and place to be worn . Pretty sure I'm not either .

Back
Top Bottom