Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

The horse has either pulled or torn a muscle on her front leg in the shoulder agree. Her back leg has issues from previous history (long story) so now adding a front leg with problems it making things worse. Her muscle is tight and hot, it hurt so much she nearly took me out when I brushed it to check her hooves. It swollen twice the size it should be, to make things worse she refused to let us give us bute to the point she nearly squish me and drug mom.

Sounds like she has your number.

And I didn't give it to her :lol:
:fl are they wandering off very far when they get out?

Likely story - methinks you protest too much.

Point them towards my freezer.  I have space for 3 little pigs.

I've taught high school English for 15 years. I've made a career out of identifying trouble-makers right from the start. Nice Shakespeare reference there, by the way!
(Many thanks to D. Savage for the image.)

Last edited:
The horse has either pulled or torn a muscle on her front leg in the shoulder agree. Her back leg has issues from previous history (long story) so now adding a front leg with problems it making things worse. Her muscle is tight and hot, it hurt so much she nearly took me out when I brushed it to check her hooves. It swollen twice the size it should be, to make things worse she refused to let us give us bute to the point she nearly squish me and drug mom.

That's awful. I'm sorry.

How do you cook them ?
lau.gif
Not sure but they are eaten in South America. I have also heard that there are some trying to get a meat market started here in the U.S. Who knows, in a few years, might be the trend like Buffalo.

Awesome!! Send pipping vibes over here, plz??
I've got no pipping vibes but apparently I have broody ones. I've got a crazy girl on a nest.
th.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about your horse.
hugs.gif

I've taught high school English for 15 years. I've made a career out of identifying trouble-makers right from the start. Nice Shakespeare reference there, by the way!
(Many thanks to D. Savage for the image.)
You should have a ball in the morning with the Chris and Chaos show!
gig.gif

Then of course you have identified me as the quiet, shy, rule following kid who sits in the back of the room gazing longingly out the window because he wants freedom. Normal, you would think - that's just a very normal boy.

Then of course you have identified me as the quiet, shy, rule following kid who sits in the back of the room gazing longingly out the window because he wants freedom.  Normal, you would think - that's just a very normal boy.

:gig

Oh, sorry... but...

:lau :lau

Oops... can't keep a straight face!

:gig

Ahem... ah... now, what was that?

Back
Top Bottom