Welsh Harlequin

I wouldn't drive that far eather.
I live my Cayuga ducklings. They are super calm and friendly. And they are always trying to forage.
I am actually sad I only got two Cayuga ducklings. They are SO sweet
Plus you get black/gray/green eggs!

Last edited:
I wouldn't drive that far eather.
I live my Cayuga ducklings. They are super calm and friendly. And they are always trying to forage.
I am actually sad I only got two Cayuga ducklings. They are SO sweet
Plus you get black/gray/green eggs!

They are so pretty too!

Does anyone have experience with Cayuga/Pekin ducks
I'm getting desperate here. Almost no pure breeds, the ones that exist nobody will reply back! Gahhh! So I might get a cross breed but only 2 different breeds.
Really really disappointed with the selection here.
I hope I can at least find some purebreds that are dual purpose, and young enough to bond with yet.

Hi all,

Please help sex my 4, 10 week old beloved WH. I thought that I had 3 ducks and a drake until I saw a pic of a silver phase young duck on this thread :/

Duck 1

Duck 2

Duck 3

Duck 4

I hate to break it to you, but I think you might have four drakes; one gold and three silver.

Were they sold to you as "straight run"?

The OP posted another thread about this and I guessed that 2, 3, and 4 were drakes and 1 was a female. Then they used the voice method to confirm the genders and it seems that's the case :)

My gold females looked nothing like that, except for the dark bill. They had pale heads, and no auburn speckling on the breast.

Are they pure Welsh Harlequin?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom