Western Pennsylvania chicken swap.....April 9

I can bring 4 Rouen Duckling and 10 Tetra Tint Pullets.
I could bring a 3 year old India Blue Peacock (Eats out of your hand and is Very tame)
Or a 3 year old Black Shoulder Peacock... I would like to get rid of only one and get a Peahen...
I don't want to bring anything unnecessarily unless there is interest Due to Stress or risk of illness (724)735-9924

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your friend, "Muttonhead".
sad.png
We will have so much fun! I can hardly wait!

Speaking of coolers.....I'll bring a cooler full of treats (for the
D.gif
)! I picked a bunch of nightcrawlers the other night when it was so rainy. Maybe my fiance's daughter could sell them to the other kids 3 for $.25 (a new twist on the old lemonade stand)
gig.gif

Will we need catsup (ketchup), mustard, relish? Should I bring a dessert? Give me an idea what to bring!

My printer isn't working right and I was wondering....can someone print out the picture of "Toody" so we can enter the contest that's going on for the BYC gifts/coop?

I've printed pictures of Tudy and will also bring crayons. I will bring baked beans. What is an egg auction... for eating eggs or hatching eggs? I can bring some of each. Hatching eggs.. silkie and bantam cochin and a few Seabright mix.

So the thought crossed my mind late last night......broweyebuttafly hasn't been on here in a few days. Does that mean she had her baby?????

I found the key to the shed, so I'll grab the extra cooler just in case.....all that Pepsi Sumatra's bringing will take up some serious room
wink.png

Argo:
hugs.gif
So sorry bout your little muttonhead!

QUailQT: I did get ketchup and mustard......but it seems I forgot the relish! I am also making a big pan of rigatoni and some raw veggies (whatever they have up the market when I get my lazy butt dressed! lol) A dessert sounds like a good idea! Whatever you feel like making is fine.

OH....the BYC banner is here! We have to take pics in front of it for the board!

Deerfarmer
welcome-byc.gif

I found both coolers! Couldn't remember where we put the other one. So my husband and I looked around for a while. Later I realized that we walk by it every day, because its on the basement landing full of mittens, hats, etc.

Quote:
broweyebuttafly's signature says 1 week old baby girl, but she hasn't been on for over a week. Congratulations broweyebuttafly!

hey quailqt I would maybe be interested in sebright chicks. I'm bringing two unknown ckicks I'm pretty sure they are young roos but have no idea what they are. Hope someone wants them. I have way too many roos here

Okay, I've been baking today. I made 48 blueberry-banana mini muffins, and a loaf of banana bread. I hope both will arrive intact
wink.png

I'll bring 8 or more cardboard boxes as well, and a couple tarps in case of rain.

Is anyone planning on staying all day from start to finish?

I've got a house guest for the weekend, so I'll be there around eleven-one and then away to do something
ep.gif
non-chickeny
ep.gif
with my guest
and there again from maybe 3-6.

What are other peoples' plans for this big day?

Ohhhh....blueberry-banana! Sounds yummy!

Hopefully everyone will have a nice drive out here. If you get lost or confused, you can call my cell...(412) 969-9948.

See you all soon!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom