What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
Right?! I posted in the raising baby chickens forum while my girls were still the brooder. I was singing queen songs while feeding them green beans. And I was like for the love of all things holy do not let me crochet them hats!
You're killing me! I'm gonna need you to calm it down ma'am, I'm at work and everyone is gonna start wondering why I'm in my office laughing nonstop :lau

You're killing me! I'm gonna need you to calm it down ma'am, I'm at work and everyone is gonna start wondering why I'm in my office laughing nonstop :lau
You’re laughing but I’m dead serious. I lost my ever loving mind when I bought chickens! Im sitting here worried that one of my girls middle toes may be longer than the other middle toe. Wait are they called toes? Claws. Talons?

The morning I woke up and finally realized, oh heck, I've got 40 birds in my living room... It hit real hard and quick how much chickens have taken over my life 😂
I resemble that remark, 9-5ish week old grow outs, broody with 6 chicks, oh look I've got another broody better order some chicks for her too (4 on the way) I hatched 26 chicks 5-ish weeks ago, sold what I didn't want, had 9 left, said I'm done for the year, fixin on being up to 19 chicks again, what happened:oops::he:lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom