What are you baking now?

Quote:
WOW! I'm impressed! I would love to learn how to make mozzerella! I love, love, love fresh mozzerella!!!
love.gif

Made an angel food cake with just a large can of pinapple in it...nothing else..cake mix and can of pinapple. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very summery dessert. Had it at church last Sunday. Now that is my kind of dessert, simple
thumbsup.gif

Its pouring rain, its been a long rough day... but I got me a bushel of apples and I want something I can make out of them for dessert tonight to brighten things up. Any suggestions?

Well, still getting ready for my Cheese class this weekend. Went by the store last night to review outline for my presentation/demos with person who is going to be helping and she was excited that I'm going to add a demo on how to make the Dutch oven bread. I mean what goes better with cheese then a big hunk of thick crusted Artisan type bread.
droolin.gif

Have to bake off two loaves before Saturday. One of the samples will be a Apple Goat Cheese Bruschetta. Other tasty bites - Fresh Mozzarella with Figs and Prosciutto and Mozzarella Bites which is cherry tomatoes with basil, mozzarella and drizzled with olive oil. And, finally a Superior Spinach Dip made with YoChee (Yogurt Cheese) served on the Dutch Oven bread.

Should be fun and I'm nervous
hide.gif
and excited
wee.gif
at the same time.

Sandee

Back
Top Bottom