What are you baking now?

Retread vs retired?
retired, hit the road.
hu.gif

I don't know. I like "have fun, be good, don't forget to call."

Hi Ronott 1! Things are going well. DH and I bought a fixer upper close to Chico so we've been super busy but aren't we all? How about you?
You live in Chico now!

That is great news if so. Chico was a favorite place of mine when we lived in Corning. I shopped there weekly and Also earned my BA in Psychology there.

My DW was in a Motorcycle accident last August and we are dealing with that and a rare illness called hypercalcemia. She has all of the blood markers for having a para thyroid tumor(benign) but we will have to work hard to get a good surgeon since it is a fairly rare condition. It is also under diagnosed because most Dr.s do not understand it.

Come see us on the California Northern thread!

Do you still have your dark egg layer project?

You live in Chico now!

That is great news if so. Chico was a favorite place of mine when we lived in Corning. I shopped there weekly and Also earned my BA in Psychology there.

My DW was in a Motorcycle accident last August and we are dealing with that and a rare illness called hypercalcemia. She has all of the blood markers for having a para thyroid tumor(benign) but we will have to work hard to get a good surgeon since it is a fairly rare condition. It is also under diagnosed because most Dr.s do not understand it.

Come see us on the California Northern thread!

Do you still have your dark egg layer project?
We are actually in Paradise (forget I'm talking to someone that knows Nor Cal well) but yes, we like Chico a lot too. I spoke at the Women's National Conference there in '93 and the people running the conference were so wonderful! Really made a lasting impression on me.

Sorry to hear of your wife's health problems. I wish you both the best of luck in finding a doctor that can treat her. Steve and I have been dealing with health issues as well but nothing new.

No I gave up my dark layers when we moved here but I missed it so much I just hatched out a bunch more BCMs. Don't know if the neighbors will complain about a roo but if they do I'll deal with it then. I have to try. Anyway it would take years to get back to where I was but the process is the part I love so I don't mind.

I'm keeping an eye on the Nor Cal thread again so I'll probably "see" you there. :)

We are actually in Paradise (forget I'm talking to someone that knows Nor Cal well) but yes, we like Chico a lot too. I spoke at the Women's National Conference there in '93 and the people running the conference were so wonderful! Really made a lasting impression on me.

Sorry to hear of your wife's health problems. I wish you both the best of luck in finding a doctor that can treat her. Steve and I have been dealing with health issues as well but nothing new.

No I gave up my dark layers when we moved here but I missed it so much I just hatched out a bunch more BCMs. Don't know if the neighbors will complain about a roo but if they do I'll deal with it then. I have to try. Anyway it would take years to get back to where I was but the process is the part I love so I don't mind.

I'm keeping an eye on the Nor Cal thread again so I'll probably "see" you there. :)
Paradise is a nice place too!

When I was a Meat Clerk for Safeway I worked in the meat department there sometimes.That was in the 1980s.

It is good to hear that there are no new health issues for you guys.

Yeah we love it here.

Back to baking - I'm making chocolate eclairs with almond filling and sliced almonds on top and white chocolate ones with vanilla filling with lemon zest and candied lemon zest on top of the chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom