What are you baking now?

Well, DH just found out where I was hiding the Christmas cookies. Not sure there will be enough left for Santa Claus.
fl.gif
Don't eat them all please!

All this cooking is making me hungry. I'm baking a yellow squash casserole. We are having our family get together tomorrow, since everyone is going in separate directions for Christmas. Trying to diet (is that a dirty word this time of year?) but will splurge tomorrow for sure.

Quote:
Not cheating at all! I always make lasagna without cooking the noodles - much less fuss!

I tried it this way once and the noodles seemed to not be done....so I always use the other and just boil them.

I just use the regular noodles. The trick is to have very water sauce... which goes against our natural inclinations. They would never get Lasagna if I had to boil the noodles. If I can not eat it, then I am not working that hard.
big_smile.png

I've been gone for so long, I can't believe how many pages on this post I have to go back and read!!!

You guys are always so busy!

I'm making 2 pumpkin rolls and cranberry/walnut biscotti today.

Made my grandma's banana bread recipe and scotcheroos today so far. Thinking I'll bake some pies later after the DC kiddo is picked up and my LO has gone to her Grammy's house for the night. Found an ingredient list marked Lemon Pie yesterday and think it may be my grandmother's coveted Lemon Meringue Pie recipe minus any directions, so I need to do some experimenting. I knew that Baking degree would come in handy for something!

Back
Top Bottom