What are you doing today?

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Today I intend to stay in my PJs allll day and watch movies. This past week was so crazy and stressful for me that I just need the break. I completed all my homework on Friday and I'm looking forward to a whole day of being absolutely lazy! Luckily this coming week will be a bit slower than last!

At some point I will also clean my betta tank, and possibly my crested gecko tank. Then I'll promptly end up right back on the couch for more movies!

So what are you doing today?

Me n my youngest boy are waiting at the salon so he can get his ears lowered. Haven't decided if he's getting a flat top spike or buzz... If this boy would only style his hair. He was warned muahahaha

Playing with baby chicks, hanging with my daughter, and playing on BYC!
big_smile.png

Today I'm FREAKING OUT!

We're having something of a plumbing emergency - sewage is backing up in the basement bathroom toilet, tub, and right up through the utility room drain. So far, it hasn't escaped from the toilet or tub, and is just a small puddle around the drain - it hasn't reached the carpeting yet. So I'm impatiently awaiting the plumbers arrival and spraying lots of air freshener.

I hope everyone else's day is going better than mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm cleaning the house again then I have to go get more animal food, dog, cat, chicken, gamebird. Have to clean the duck brooders then make something for dinner.

finishing my last load of laundry.... having a nap... then going to work.... hopefully headache free tonight

I cleaned the kennels and brooder this morning, and picked up stain (barn red) for outside walls of my new coop. We built it modular so we could build in a warm garage, and re-assemble outside.
So I think I'll be staining walls today.........(DH wants his garage back soon).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom