WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WHAT DID YOU JUST RECEIVE?

i hate to tell you this but the model really means very little in those Chinese ones..I would take a couple picture of the actual whole unit and post..

1 exchequer leghorn, 1 golden buff, 1 buckeye, and 2 Easter eggers. They are in transit as we speak and they will probably be here tomorrow since I live relatively close to the hatchery.

1 exchequer leghorn, 1 golden buff, 1 buckeye, and 2 Easter eggers. They are in transit as we speak and they will probably be here tomorrow since I live relatively close to the hatchery.
Have you contacted the shipper to tell them to give you a call the instant they arrive? With this gosh-awful heat we're all having right now you don't want them sitting in some truck suffocating from the heat...aaack!!

I'm waiting for 1 buff orpington, 1 Silver laced wyandotted, and 1 light brahma, all females. They should be arriving in a few days

I have chicks shipping on the 18th:
2 silver laced Wyandotte pullets
2 golden laced Wyandotte pullets
2 silver cuckoo maran pullets
1 black silkie rooster
3 blue silkies straight-run
5 "mystery chicks"
Praying the mystery chicks are anything except turkeys!!!! Super excited

Last edited:
Well I did it again...ordered more chicks that is. Have 25 feather footed bantams shipping out tomorrow lol. Hoping for d'uccles and silkies

Make that four. The survivors are as cute as can be!

Sorry that you lost one. But Cangrats on the others
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom