What breed is this doe ? *rabbit * PICTURES!!

Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
1222oh5.jpg

2urnmyr.jpg

r1xueh.jpg

t4v7tl.jpg

im sure she is a mutt , she is two years old and looked like a lionhead when we got her. We were just curious of the possible mix because we LOVE her crazy hairdo. She is VERY territorial though and chases my dogs and my mom around the house. We are giving her to a friend who builds all his rabbits their own jumbo cages , but he aswell as we wanted to know the breeds in the mix.

Thanks in advance!

She sure is cute!
bun.gif
Single maned lionhead or mix. Has she been pulling her hair for a nest? Or does she scratch at the side of her face a lot? Something looks goofy with her mane.
hmm.png

Now that I have read the other post about her pulling her hair out...She could be a single maned lionhead.

She might not be mixed with anything, honestly. Lionheads have gone through several different standards in the U.S. (and have never passed enough showing to be admitted into the ARBA), and you've had a lot of people over the years breeding anything with a mane together without regards to anything else. It's also heard it's not uncommon for them to lose a good chunk of their mane as they age.

Back
Top Bottom