What breed is my new rabbit? She was sold as a mini lop…

I don’t know if we’ll do a fecal test. She seems healthy, but I know it’s hard to tell if rabbits are sick!
I would reccomend a test. I had bought a blue otter rex and she was sick with something and then her intestines ruptured. Good luck with Apple! Shes so beautiful!

Edit: my bunny passed 3 months after we bought her. So i would really do a test i hate when people sell sick animals just for the money.

Last edited:
I would reccomend a test. I had bought a blue otter rex and she was sick with something and then her intestines ruptured. Good luck with Apple! Shes so beautiful!

Edit: my bunny passed 3 months after we bought her. So i would really do a test i hate when people sell sick animals just for the money.
I’m sorry about your rabbit, and thanks for the info

Here’s more pictures of Apple! Her ears are starting to go down a lot more!
09221C28-8AD3-45AA-B5F4-46C9E6DEBF13.jpeg
3F3922DA-4ECD-4E38-82E6-547B2983792E.jpeg
A64B0968-5755-4C66-AC46-5DA1CE27F166.jpeg

Here’s more pictures of Apple! Her ears are starting to go down a lot more!View attachment 3344879View attachment 3344881View attachment 3343701
She is too cute 😍

You may want to switch to a water bowl instead of the bottle though. Bottles are difficult to clean so the nozzles can grow bacteria. And they don't let out a lot of water, which can cause dehydration. Ceramic dishes are best since rabbits can't* tip them over easily.
And a bigger litter box without grids would be better. Cat litter boxes work great, just be sure there's enough room for the rabbit to turn all the way around in with lots of hay in it. I recommend using pine horse stall pellets in it, it absorbs orders well and is safe to use.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom