What breed is this hen

I honestly am not sure I always joke I have dwarf standards because mine are so small but I do believe she is a bantam she is very friendly and love to be held

Yours is brighter colored...maybe the lighting I would love to here what people think our hens are mixed with! They HAVE TO be the same breed .....they've gotta be the breed that makes them that color. Is yours a bantam? Mine is a large bantam and her eggs are almost store bought size! Here is another pic of her:
I researched our birds and I believe that they have some Easter egger In them who knows maybe we've discovered a new breed LOL

Thank you very much! I like them a lot and can't wait to see how they mature. I like your hen a lot, the hen in question. I have heard that there are some bantam sized welsummers that lay lighter colored eggs. I don't know if this is true, as I have never seen one, but I have heard of them. But of course, barnyard mixes are always likely. Hopefully she lays for you soon! Regardless, she is very pretty!

I researched our birds and I believe that they have some Easter egger In them who knows maybe we've discovered a new breed LOL
LLOL, Perhaps!
Mine won't easter egg! :(

I
m gonna start a thread and see if anyone else has hens similiar to this, come post in it! It'll be something like if ou have a chicken that looks like tis post a picture i dunno, but you'll see it loL!

LLOL, Perhaps! 
Mine won't easter egg! :(

I
m gonna start a thread and see if anyone else has hens similiar to this, come post in it! It'll be something like if ou have a chicken that looks like tis post a picture i dunno, but you'll see it loL!
Ok send me the link to the thread and I'll post the picture

Thank you very much! I like them a lot and can't wait to see how they mature. I like your hen a lot, the hen in question. I have heard that there are some bantam sized welsummers that lay lighter colored eggs. I don't know if this is true, as I have never seen one, but I have heard of them. But of course, barnyard mixes are always likely. Hopefully she lays for you soon! Regardless, she is very pretty!
thanks I have a welsummer I accidentally got but she doesn't lay dark brown eggs

I have a few birds that look extremely similar to them. When I got the chicks from IFA they were supposed to be Amber Whites. . . . They both lay Blue/Green eggs and are not even close to an Amber White but I couldn't be happier with them!

I have a few birds that look extremely similar to them. When I got the chicks from IFA they were supposed to be Amber Whites. . . . They both lay Blue/Green eggs and are not even close to an Amber White but I couldn't be happier with them!
Can you post any pictures of your birds

Back
Top Bottom