What breed is this?

I'm a newby to chickens. I got 6 bantams. 3 of them are silkies (possibly whites). Im not sure what breed the other 3 are. can you help me out please? Thanks
[/IMG]

Gold or Silver Duckwing OEG most likely can't really see good enough from the pic to narrow it down further.

My bf laughed at me when I told him I ordered 9 chicks from my pet chicken for June.... 9 chicks and 7 different breeds. LOL Cause I like variety!!!
tongue2.gif

And yes, Ohio here as well! Salt Fork Lake area... are you familiar?
Ha ha! You can't possibly go wrong when you have an array of breeds!
highfive.gif
I can't stand seeing a flock of all white or all red chickens.....
tongue.gif
too blah for my tastes.
tongue.png
What did you get from MPC?

I don't believe I've ever heard of that area of OH, isn't that weird? It's in the same state I live in, and yet I can't pinpoint exactly where it is.
roll.png
We're around the Upper Sandusky area.

~Alex

Ha ha! You can't possibly go wrong when you have an array of breeds! :highfive:   I can't stand seeing a flock of all white or all red chickens.....:tongue  too blah for my tastes. :p  What did you get from MPC?

I don't believe I've ever heard of that area of OH, isn't that weird? It's in the same state I live in, and yet I can't pinpoint exactly where it is. :rolleyes:  We're around the Upper Sandusky area.

~Alex

There are just too many pretty ones to have all the same kind!! Plus I'm excited about an array of eggs in my basket someday. I ordered one each of Ancona, Australorp, Barred Rock, New Hampshire Red ( I hope I didn't make a mistake on that one), Speckled Sussex, Golden Laced Wyandotte.... and 3 Easter Eggers. :D I'm excited! I had even considered amending my order... and getting rid of the NHR, as I'm afraid it'll be mean like a RIR, but they are supposed to be really good layers.... Idk. And I already have 2 Barred Rocks that I was able to buy locally AFTER I placed my order. So, Idk. It'll cost me $5 to make any changes...

Salt Fork is in SE Ohio...
http://www.saltforkstateparklodge.com/lodging-reservations/reservations/
That's where I work. At the front desk. Ha, don't beat yourself up too much, Ohio is big!
I'm somewhat familiar with Sandusky... only because my ex in laws used to live in Elyria. Plus Sandusky is where Cedar Point is. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom