What breed of dog would you like to have in the future?

I'd like a Border Collie. I think they're so smart. I've always had big dogs like St. B and Old English but would like a smaller one like these.

Last edited:
All I see in my near future is Great Pyrenees. They are amazing. I grew up with a rescued Aussie/BC mix. She was my life. She died last year and I want another Australian Shepherd (preferably purebred, my girl was a red merle with blue eyes but had more of the Border Collie build) SOOOOO bad but I can't and won't bring myself to get another.

I would most dearly like another GSD- I really miss my beautiful Ransom, who died in '07. If not a GSD, then a good old mutt who likes farm life and needs a good home.

I have a lot of breeds on my want list. I do know that I want a show quality dog next time around. As for the breed, I'm thinking:

bracco italiano
american cocker spaniel
another bloodhound (like my current dog, but show quality)
neapolitan mastiff

but it'll be years before I am dog-less, so by then my list will probably have grown
tongue.png

I want a tri color Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - show quality type
and a Shih Tzu that is 9-11 pounds, cobby short back, smooshie face , large dark eyes no eye white , good bite, great coat
I also would love another Afghan Hound .

Older daughter wants a show quality English Setter
and younger one wants a Rottie and an Aussie.

Mastiff... big ol' galoots... with SHORT hair... but HUGE poop so not happening so long as we're in a city lot.

Saw a Buff Dobie that I just fell in love with. Tail was docked, but ears weren't boxed. Absolutely beautiful and the sweetest most well trained fella. He wanted to play fetch, and just like Shep, when owner threw a 18" stick he brought back a 6' branch! Oh yeah, wouldn't mind him, or his pup, at all.

Edit... not Buff... FAWN, I knew that wasn't quite right... anywho, here's a picture of one... isn't she gorgeous!!

g276258000000000000b9d75e236c4cc5af38e36ddde32409aa32b670ad.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom