What breeds?

Cochins are a very nice breed. Silkies are very difficult to sex before 4-5 mos. of age, and sometimes not till they crow or lay eggs. Hope you don't wind up with a bunch of cockerels. I would not believe anyone who says they can sex silkies as young chicks.

View attachment 1274712
So theyre both males? Ive got six that i know of already and about 40 or more that are too young to know yet lol i get carried away when they have chicks at tsc
Yeppers, both boys! :) Thankfully it's quite easy to tell Crele cockerels and pullets apart at hatch, due to the fact that they look nothing alike. ;) I have three girls and a little man of my own, super cute. :love
It's so easy to get carried away when there's fluffy cuteness in front of you, we chicken people are all in the same boat. :lol:

~Alex

Heres the 4 i got today from the bantam assortment im super excited i waited almost 2 hours for them. lol Tia Sorry if some are blurry.
20180228_163559.jpg
20180228_163556.jpg

20180228_163514.jpg
20180228_163501.jpg

20180228_163420.jpg
20180228_163407.jpg

20180228_154948.jpg
20180228_154926.jpg

Oh my goodness, am I ever jealous right now! :love They're just perfect.
1. White Silkie
2. Silver Sebright
3. Partridge Silkie
4. Honestly not too sure about color type, but definitely another Silkie! :)

~Alex
Im so excited!! They're beautiful i was anxious to get them before someone else did

Those chicks are adorable! So precious- have fun with them, and I'm glad you were able to get some actual silkies :)
Also, 2 hours? Wow!
Yep they were supposed to come in at 1 but the post office just sends them to the store whatever day they decide i guess but ive been waiting days for them to come in i was so depressed when they said they might not come in but i waited it out and im really glad i did :)

White Silkie
Silver Sebright
Partridge Cochin
Partridge Silkie
I didnt know there was such a breed as partridge cochins i love love love that breed
White Silkie
Silver Sebright
Partridge Cochin
Partridge Silkie
I didn't know there was such a breed as partridge cochins :love ive been wanting to get a bunch more along with silkies and polish hens im so excited to see what it will look like :woot:wee:lol::celebrate

Back
Top Bottom