What BYCer's have you met or want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It's me. You left me out.
lol.png

I have met several BYC'ers and the ones that proven to be good friends is Barkerchickens and Noseychickens.

Quote:
Whooo boy! Great! Y'all gotta wait til the spring anyway, if the temps these past couple of days are any indication of the coming winter. Brrrrrrr.

And <*blush*> your name IS the first one I forgot to list... Color me dork. A forgetful one.

You gonna bring me a bunny???

Quote:
Whooo boy! Great! Y'all gotta wait til the spring anyway, if the temps these past couple of days are any indication of the coming winter. Brrrrrrr.

And <*blush*> your name IS the first one I forgot to list... Color me dork. A forgetful one.

You gonna bring me a bunny???

You want a bunny? I have a doe due here in about 2 weeks. Accidental breeding. The buck broke out. HAHAHA!!! The doe was really PO'd!!!!

Lemme see,
I would like to meet;
Bad Boy blue
eggsrcool
Debiraymond
cool.png

LittleChickenLady
and Skitz

Knew i would forget some people
hmm.png

Last edited:
I have met many WA BYCers and a few OR BYCers. Actually too many total to list but I really want to meet one of the AWESOME ones to the south of me. I wanna meet Debi Raymond because SHE IS AN AWESOME PERSON. and if ya don't agree well build a bridge and get over it !!!!
tongue2.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Yes I am on line friends with Debi but would like to get to meet her in person.

There are quite a few I'd like to meet--some of you who have posted on this thread. Debi, Em, Imp, Gritstar, MFB, just to name a few.
I have actually met a few through animal swaps at our local feed store.

I want to meet the old timers from the original random ramblings thread, those were the good 'ol days.
wink.png

My oh my how times have changed. *snort*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom