What can happen if you leave child alone with aggressive breed of dog

Another piece of trivia! The most decorated canine during WWII was a Bull Terrier mix named Stubby.

28165_war_dog2_jpg_w300h545.jpg

Last edited:
My pittie, Sierra, is a Petey look-a-like. And this is what happens when you leave a finicky toddler with a hungry pitbull...

(PS--Forgive my disastrously messy house!!)

Ahem, well...........I have also been known to draw on my dogs........

28165_burbus_w_eye_ring.jpg

Much to their dismay.
roll.png

Last edited:
Yeah, Stubby was a strange looking little dog. I think it looks more like a Staffy Bull cross because the head has too much break for a Bull Terrier cross. And it's ears are cropped. Clearly somebody thought it was worth cropping it's ears. It was a very loyal and smart little dog, whatever it was.

When we were in England the non-show Staffordshire Bull Terriers looked more like Am Staffs or pits than the American version of Staffordhire Bull Terriers. It was surprising how large they were.

Last edited:
Hey, Rodriguezpoultry, it just occurred to me, are you talking about Stubby or my dog?
hu.gif

Last edited:
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif

OH MY GOD!!! THE SHOCK!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!

I'M NOT SURE I CAN TAKE IT!!!!!!
th.gif

lol.png

No worries! Different strokes and beauty is in the eye and all that.
wink.png

He was having a serious case of puppy geeks in those pictures. We used to call him Pumpkin Head because he was sort of built like a tadpole, all head. He is a west coast style dog and perfectly acceptable in the breed ring and finished easily. In the previous photos he probably weighed 50lbs.

Here he is at 70lb:
28165_studly_blubly.jpg

Taking Best of Breed w/ handler:
28165_bob_blub.jpg

Being and agility maniac:
28165_bob_blub_color_001.jpg

And being Mr. Obedience Dog:
28165_bob_blub_color_002.jpg

He was a good boy.

Last edited:
He was a good boy? Oh dear, doggies just don't last long enough. That's what keeps me from having another, it broke my heart when my Molly died
hit.gif

He was a beautiful dog!

Back
Top Bottom